Saturday, March 28, 2015

In desperate need of a cream bun so asked some of the locals on where to go to eat cream cakes. On

Café Visit: Sisters Ericsson vitrine kast patisserie vitrine kast in Västerås
In desperate need of a cream bun so asked some of the locals on where to go to eat cream cakes. On the advice so ruled steps towards mall in Västerås where the sisters Ericsson's bakery is - www.systrarana.net. The venue is thus in the middle of a shopping mall and this is both good and bad, I would say. Cosiness is not a huge stack, but I still think they made the best of it.
Semla of course went to buy and besides the classic, there was a variant called "vanlijsemla". The sweet thing about it was that the almond paste was replaced with vanilla ice cream. I thought it sounded good, but decided to try the classic version. Bullen was very airy and crispy, tasty and not dry which I enjoyed very much. Cream and almond paste, they had been very successful and the sometimes sharp taste of almond paste did not exist. A very good chops simply.
I think I see a trend that the cover of the semla getting smaller and smaller and should be a little neat cut. This is neat, but leads to gräddhögen is great and the result is cream all over your face. Now think certainly someone that I should eat with a spoon, but no ... so eating is not a cream bun. Total experience of semlan of sisters Ericsson vitrine kast pastry was very good!
hmmm can not say I've ever been hit by a desperate semmelbehov. I like wheat buns. I do. But ... I do not like cream and I do not like marzipan. Hmmm. There is in my childhood town a mini bun made for diabetics. It is big / small as a cinnamon roll around and instead of almond has the applesauce with an Dutt of cinnamon in it. If it is fast and known by the owner can get it done on the fly, without cream. Otherwise you spooning away the nuisance and give it to his aging father, who need more cream in life ...
Is there nothing that can bake the pastry plain wheat buns anymore vitrine kast anyway? Hmmm. My day is anyway rescued - I have brysselkex from local patisserie. nomnomnom. And there are probably a couple of Finnish sticks left in the freezer. I hope. Rune March 5, 2011 at. 11:07
I agree with Jesper that rolls should be eaten without cutlery. This despite the fact that as a bearded person often usually have up to 25% of the cream left in his beard. The lid then becomes an invaluable tool for getting the cream to a workable height. But eating cream cakes with cutlery is so wrong on smth. manner.
I myself can also suffer from cream bun-abstinence, which is quite natural. My "favorite dealers" of buns I have not visited in a while but I'll do that and come back with a vengeance if they still stand up. Jesper March 7, 2011 at. 16:32
Lillie: The taste is fortunately different and given that you do not like cream and marzipan so it is not surprising that you are not experiencing desperate need of a cream bun ... Brysselkex is a favorite actually. Now, I was hungry for it ...
Follow us on Twitter Become a fan on Facebook RSS Refreshments Flow Categories Aero Press Images Books Café Visit Today refreshments Facebook & Twitter Refreshments Gadgets Movie Guest Bloggers Glass Happened vitrine kast on the blog iPhone Coffee Biscuits Martello Capsule Music Nespresso Other Picnic recipes Roastery Tassimo Competition Tea Test Traditions Zinzino Search the blog
Kvalitetskatalog.se Recent Comments Sara about Test: Zinzino cafe ewa k oak leaves on Test: Zinzino cafe Lina on Gästbloggares vitrine kast cafe visit: New Conditoriet in Örkelljunga Louise L about Gästbloggares cafe visit: Confectionery Centre, Munka Ljungby A ----- L if Green is good or what? Margareta Café Visit: Comfortable bean Anna about Test: Tassimo Elinor Café Visit: Bjorn pastry Jill about Test: Aeroccino Nespresso Åsa Ericson vitrine kast if Recover capsules from Nespresso Last Post Café Visit: Confectionery Hollandia Refreshments Blog visiting Solde coffee roasting Army's Field Bakery 2011 Coffee Blog Future? New machine from Nespresso
WordPress Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment